Moose Jaw KinsmenAqua Otters - Head Coach Opportunity
The Moose Jaw Kinsmen Aqua Otters Synchronized SwimmingClub is seeking a Head Coach, commencing in August 2017. Duties include:
· developing and overseeing theimplementation of the training program for the competitive provincial and recreationalstreams of the club, in keeping with the club mission and mandate;
· mentoring competitive coaches;
· leading the formation of competitive provincialand recreational teams, as well as identifying athletes for solo and duetroutines;
· collaborating with the Club Coaches forthe Recreational/Novice program, volunteer coordinators and Executive Committeemembers (including attending monthly Executive Committee meetings); and
· related administrative duties inrelations to coaching and competitions
For amore detailed job description or for any inquiries, please contact CorinneDamaskie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reportsto: Clubresident and Parent Executive
Wage/Salary: commensurate withexperience/negotiable
· Minimum NCCPCompetition Introduction or equivalent
· Current NLS, First Aidand CPR certifications
· Current andsatisfactory Police Record Check
· Be a mature,knowledgeable, and experienced coach with proven leadership skills
· Strong administrationand organizational skills
· Strong written and oralcommunication skills
Applications must be submitted by June 30, 2017 and sentto Corinne Damaskie at email@example.com. Applicationsmust include a resume and cover letter. The cover letter should indicate what you would bring tothe position of Head Coach for the Moose Jaw Kinsmen Aqua Otters Synchro Cluband your coaching goals for that position.
Three letters ofrecommendation will be requested of all applicants invited for interviews.
All applicationinformation will be treated confidentially.