Part-Time Assistant Coach
The Goulbourn Sea Hawks Competitive Swim Club (GSH) offers high-quality professional coaching and technical instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our swim club is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to international competitor.
The Goulbourn Sea Hawks are looking for an experienced Part-time Assistant Coach for our well-established Ottawa West swim club. GSH has approximately 110 swimmers ranging from developing swimmers to provincial level medalists.
The Goulbourn Sea Hawks is hiring an Assistant Coach that is skilled, energetic and motivated. Candidates should be an experienced competitive swim coach with knowledge of Swim Ontario Meets and passionate about the sport of swimming. Preferred Level 2 National Coaching Certification Program.
Qualifications for Assistant Coach:
• NCCP Swimming 101 Certificate inclusive of Making Ethical Decisions
• Current member of CSCTA
• National Lifeguard Certificate
• Ability to pass a mandatory police check
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Assist Head Coach in team programming and Meet schedule
• Plan and execute a seasonal group program
• Attend all practices determined by head coach
• Select competition events for swimmers
• Attend all Age Group Level Meets
• Ability to work with Team Unify preferred
• Encourage the development of swimmers as per team goals and objectives
• Excellent communicator ability to communicate effectively with swimmers and parents
If interested, please contact Club Administrator Marina Mouat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 613-883-1474.