The CSCTA Coach Grant Application form is now available.
These grants have two annual deadlines on October 31 and April 30. This year the application deadline will be extended until May 10, 2012, and there is a total of $15 000.00 available for Grants.
Some key points:
- Member in good standing with the CSCTA, Swimming Canada and their respective Provincial Section and/or Regional Coaches Association.
- Have coached a medalist at Age Group Nationals, Summer Nationals or a finalist at a Major Trials event during the previous season.
- Funding is not available for Conference attendance or NCCP Course registration.
Applications are reviewed and assessed based on their individual merit, the objectives of the CSCTA, the financial resources available, and the following parameters:
- Priority will be given to projects that are innovative and creative, plus indicate initiative and self-help on the part of the applicant.
- Due to limited funds and the volume of applications received, not all requests meeting the established criteria may be approved for the CSCTA Coaching Grant Program.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Chris Hindmarch-Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org